1) Class Description
Advanced CanSkate is an advanced group learn to skate program for those skaters wanting to continue working on their CanSkate badges (Stage 3-6) in a more challenging environment. Skills will include crossovers, turns, 1 foot skating, jumping and drills to enhance your speed and power. Skaters must have a minimum of one Stage 3 ribbon. Skaters will move into this program upon approval of the Group Program Coordinator.
CSA Approved Helmet is Mandatory
2) Club Information:
Please ensure you have given a current email address on the registration form as all notices and newsletters will be sent via email for the upcoming season. It is your responsibility to check these notices or the TASC website: www.triareaskatingclub.com for all skating information.
Skater must supply their own skates and CSA approved hockey helmet. Please be sure your child's skates are fit properly. If skates are new, please make sure they are sharpened.
4) N.S.F. Cheques: a $25 service charge will be charged on all NSF cheques.
5) Skate Canada fee of $44 will be added to all registrations. This fee is non-refundable and covers skaters for one skating season (Sept 1 - Aug 31)
6) A late fee of $35 will be added to all registrations processed within one week of class start date
7) Report cards will only be issued if the skater attends a minimum of 6 classes in one session
8) There are NO make up classes for days missed
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 780-201-8558.